Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
I remember there's also She-Hulk. She is very intelligent.
Well, She-Hulk is a different concept entirely. She's one of many people who became Hulk-ified after exposure to Bruce, in this case via blood transfusion. (See also Doc Sampson, another favorite of mine.)

Because her background is different - she isn't battling so much buried rage and psychological damage - she doesn't have to deal with Hulk's anger issues. Instead, she just lives her life, except as a giant green muscle woman. A life in which she is a lawyer. Frequently for superheroes. Which is honestly its own kind of awesome and I would still love to see that courtroom drama as a TV show.

But on the point of Banner as supervillain, consider where he was when the Hulk emerged - he was working on a gamma radiation weapon. A radioactive bomb. He was - and remains - one of the world's foremost experts in this deadly and dangerous radiation.

Let's be clear: If Banner hadn't become Hulk, but had eventually snapped, you know he would have put that knowledge to the worst possible use. That is 100% supervillain material right there.