1. - Top - End - #706
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: An Eclectic Collection of Fun and Effective Builds

Sorry if this has been answered already but this is a huge thread. In the first post, a build is described that has access to a Pegasus and states that it gets a move of 540 feet a round. Can someone help me understand how that is possible I just can't see it. Thanks.

Pegasus Speed = Fly 90' round

That gives us: Move 90' + Dash 90' + Haste Dash 90' = 270'? what am I missing?

Vengeance Paladin 20
    VHuman / Cha 20, Belt of Giant Strength, PAM, Great Weapon Master, Mounted Combatant, Inspiring Leader (Order in which you get the feats is optional, though I'd take PAM first).

High level strategy:
    You use "Find Greater Steed" to ride a pegasus. At the start of your adventuring day you give a heroic speech about how much divine vengeance will rain down upon your foes today (which gives everyone and their familiar +25 hp / short rest), and cast Death Ward, which affects you and your pegasus. In battle, you cast Haste, which gets shared to it. Your pegasus now moves around the battlefield at 540 feet per round using the move action, dash action, and hasted bonus action.
    Last edited by Necrosnoop110; 2020-10-26 at 09:49 PM.