Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
[Cass' Tower - Pondside]

Cass smiles contentedly, keeping one arm around Electra's waist and leaning on her slightly as they wander along the shore. It's not really one for the postcards - the beach is rough and gritty, poked through with weeds and pebbles, and around them is mostly just meadow and few low hills, dotted with the occasional distant farmstead. Behind them, the way they came, Cass' tower is easily visible as the area's most notable landmark, a lonely monolith thrusting upwards from its hilltop. Cass takes her head off of Electra's shoulder and looks at her, seeming to detect something about her.
"Song stuck in your head?"
[Cass' Tower - Pondside]

Electra's guard seems to be down, as a look of surprise, then embarassment flashes over her, before she blushes sheepishly.

"Am I that predictable?" She doesn't wait for an answer, though, before going on. "And...I wouldn't say stuck necessarily....I just. I'm-" She pauses for a moment, seeming to search for the right words....or perhaps the right way to put how she's feeling into them.

"I'm...bad at words....and feelings, sometimes. Music helps me....process them together. When I'm feeling something really intense, it...helps me cope."