Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
Well I'm glad that She-Hulk got a different concept compared to her male counterpart. If Marvel would include the rage with a low IQ and other psychological problems then other readers (mostly female readers) would find it somewhat offensive and they think "If this how Marvel depicted what female superheroes are?" But I'm glad that they didn't depict She-Hulk that way. Besides I like She-Hulk.
I won't speak for female readers, but I will say it frustrates me when the female version of a male superhero is nothing more than the distaff counterpart - "Hey, let's make this guy, but a chick." So I for one appreciate when the character is, "Hey, let's make this guy, but different in a lot of ways, sex being only one of them."

Quote Originally Posted by tomandtish View Post
Yeah, Red Fel is exactly right. it's important to note that when Marvel releases a list of how heroes rank in given categories, Banner is always in the top 5 for intelligence. Honestly, the only reason why others get more attention is because the Hulk part gets in the way.

But a fully realized evil Banner in a Hulk body would probably immediately rise to a top 5 threat list.
A fully realized evil Banner without the Hulk's power would be a threat. The Hulk, with or without evil Banner, was enough of a threat that the world's greatest geniuses literally created a plan to launch him into space. Go read the Planet Hulk storyline. And then read World War Hulk, because the Jolly Green Giant was not a fan.

Point is, both Banner and Hulk are legitimate threats to take seriously. The irony is that each one effectively limits how dangerous the other can be. The scary part is when they get along.