1. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC III) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Karl thinks for a moment, "A crematorium might be a possibility. I don't know much about what kind of security they have, it might be a rather difficult task to get in and out without leaving proof that someone at least was burning an extra body. I'll want at least a few days to come up with a plan there, so we're back to storing this guy."

"Think you can go get the supplies while I prep this one? Any sealable container with at least four cubic feet of space should do. A standard size oil drum would be just about perfect, wouldn't even need to cut him up for that. And then a bunch of road salt or sand to draw out the remaining moisture and prevent rot. They sell big heavy bags of it at a lot of home improvement stores."

If this was the path they were taking, while Gabriel was incapacitated, Karl would lug the body back down to the basement and proceed to drain it of whatever little amount of blood was still within, and remove the teeth.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2020-10-27 at 02:25 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D