Sekhmet's Cabin

"I go past Nocri's apartment once a week, usually. Make a point of it, make sure she's OK. Today, I went past and her flat is empty, and the landlady is advertising for tenants in it. I asked, and the landlady said she'd waited as long as she could, for her own finances' sake, but hadn't seen Nocri- or heard from her at all- since that Buttercup thing, with the fae going around naming people and transforming them into more Buttercup. But I saw her at your wedding, and that was a couple days later. I asked to see the apartment, and it's empty. Everything that was Nocri's of any value is gone. All that's left is a couple of photographs and a diary, with an entry for the day before yesterday. I've read it, and there's nothing of import in there- but it was written then, and Nocri always filled her diary out just before she went to bed. So she disappeared yesterday, possibly overnight. The landlady smelt funny, like pyrite and whiskey. She'd been glamoured, by a leprechaun. Probably not the Fairy Godfather himself, he's too important to do something like this- and too canny to get caught. She's missing, gone. I don't know where, but... It's not going to be good for her." Samantha doesn't know where Nocri is or when she left to start going there, but she knows it isn't good.