1. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC III) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Karl blinks, then nods, "Yes, you ought to learn something about hiding your tracks in this age. Those who enforce the law have tools that make it quite difficult to hide crimes from them. If at all possible, it is best to make sure none suspect that a crime happened at all, so they do not become involved. But failing that, disguising it such that it looks like events happened in a different way is usually the best course of action. We will make sure that it looks like this one ran off and disappeared. If we ensure they never find his body, they'll never know for sure that he's dead. Now, I assume you have dressed an animal before? This is not very different, we begin by..."

The mekhet goes over the basics of disposing of a body and eliminating evidence as they work.
    Last edited by Daishain; 2020-10-28 at 03:47 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D