Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
[The Battered Shield]

"It's a trade," says Kal, smiling slightly. "I believe I've fired a gun once or twice, but I wouldn't say that I'm an especially great shot."
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Satyr and Steele, Attorneys at Law

"Yeah, that's the gist of it." The satyr nods, glad that they got it this quickly. Usually it was a lot harder to explain. "But you're not actually in a different world. It's more like... well, there's two ways to do this." She raises two fingers. "Either you do it in a dream or while awake. Either method has its complications. The dream method involve me visiting both your dreams and bringing you together, which would have me getting sneak peeks into your minds. Not to mention that your own dreams could complicate things."
Jaahlyn scratches her head and then suddenly smiles.

"The second method, well... it involves drugs. You would be hallucinating the spirits essentially. With the right drug it would be a lot cleaner and direct of a method. See, warlocks have grown these drugs that allows them to do this while causing them little harm in the process. It's rare to come by outside their circles but I have some with me if you're willing to take my word for it. I know that's asking a lot though so I will leave it up to you." Jaahlyn then turns to Fidelia. "As for the potential of infection, it depends on if its a dream or a hallucination of course." She makes another bow as she finishes her explanation.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
"The one with less risk of that, then," Jenette answers immediately, without so much as a second thought. If the drugs have a chance of making her go permanently braindead, fine. If the dream route will reveal embarrassing childhood memories, who cares. This isn't worth doing if it gets Fidelia killed (and possibly brought back as a walking corpse). Nothing is.

The Battered Shield

"If you ain't even that certain you've shot one, I'm not very confident you've actually managed to hit anything," Blanche smiles. "But I'm sure I can help out with your aim a little. I'm not a trained instructor or anything, but I know my way around a firearm."

Take Drugs, Kill a Bear?

"Well uh, I think I'd prefer not to go with the drugs?" Fidelia answers. She hadn't grown up seeing the better side of how such things could be used or applied. "But yeah, going through dreams sounds smarter? Less risk, and I- I don't think I really have anything to hide in there?" Maybe a couple things from St Lazarus herself, but it doesn't sound like she'd get a glimpse into her mind during the process - just Jaahlyn, who doesn't seem like the gossiping sort.