Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
[Medical Facility]

Sam reluctantly nods.
"It's free and you'll get changed alright. That much as the most reliable I can get." Whether or not it will be exactly what she wants remains to be seen. But "not this" is at least a given.
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Medical Facility]

Wenomir shakes his head. He finds this situation confusing and awkward and this question doesn't help. He can't blame Alexis for asking it, of course. And he has a feeling offering her charity wouldn't go over well.

"Come speak with us once you're back on your feet and we'll see how you can repay the favor."
Medical Facility

The elf pauses for a moment, uncertain of how to really give her thanks before deciding on kneeling and bowing her head. "Very well. I'll return when I'm able to." She declares before standing up straight and cracking her neck. "So...you have a ride, Sam?" She asks. following him wherever necessary to get out of this place. This place felt...irritable and put her on edge. While the events of AMEN felt heavy on her mind and shoulders, as well as the events of her death, she had to admit that not many people seemed to have second chances like this. She planned to make the most of it. Once she got a different body of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
Training Ground - Potential Student

Quin hefts Jezebel's Eviscerator one-handed for a moment, and makes a few test swings with it. Despite its weight, he seems to wield it as easily as he does Excalibur, though his test swings seem a bit off, as though he's being exceptionally careful with it. He flexes his wrist for a moment with the blade, obviously trying to get a better handle on the weapon's balance, before shaking his head slightly and offering the blade back to Jezebel. His head shake seems to be more in response to what she's saying than her choice in blades.

"I don't really do that much, so you're right, that's probably a place to start. I'm not entirely sure where to begin, though. I mean, do try to make Excalibur an extension of my body, but...I don't really cast my will into it, not like that, if I understand what you're saying correctly." He leans towards Jezebel slightly and from the shape of his eyes, Jezebel might be able to pick up that if he had a visible mouth, he'd be smiling. "I'd also like to say that I like your choice in blades. Exceptionally well-balanced; I'm not used to seeing something so exotic be so easy to handle."
Training Ground - Potential Student

"Thank you, but usually the Eviscerators aren't. This one has been my personal one and heavily worked upon for years. Much of the time they are so unwieldy and unamored that they are as prone to hurting their wielder as they are whatever the person is swinging at."
Jezebel explains, taking her blade back and setting it down. "Mind if I ask why you have chosen to pick up the blade? Were you required to by your land, the blade's custodian, or simply felt a calling? Or any other reason. And it would help to know if you follow any particular philosophies of combat. Or if your blade might follow one. It almost felt like it could have some sense of sentience given time here."