Trying Hollow Knight a second time, as I didn't get very far the first time I played it (mostly from just not having the time).

I'll be frank - it's a lot easier than I thought it was. I think the hours of fast-paced murdersprees playing Dead Cells has honed my platforming to the point where I'm...occasionally impressed with myself! I think I've only died like 5 times, and haven't lost my ghost yet.

Finally, at 30 years old, I think I can actually enjoy Megaman games!

I've just been kinda randomly wandering around. I know from watching my wife play occasionally that defeating the Broken Vessel unleashes this massive infection across the world, so I've just been doing everything around that. I want to find out where she got her Nail Art that does the spinning triple slashy thing, but I've only managed to find the dashy slashy so far.

I still have the royal sewers to go, as I haven't touched it at all, and maybe some stuff in Deepnest I haven't explored yet. I think I've explored everything else, outside of stuff that obviously requires the double jump (which you get from the Broken Vessel, from my understanding).

Anyone got suggestions for where to find mask or soul shards? I've only managed to upgrade my mask once, and I'm still looking for enough pieces to upgrade my soul.