View Single Post

Thread: Korra

1. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Korra

#Team Bolin as well.

He is a wonderful archetype figure, the archetype of the fool.

But a specific type of fool which has a wonderful piece of slang but I think some people find it offensive so I will not say the name. To describe it though he is gullible because he is pure of heart and optimistic to the point this can make him naive. His greatest gift but also his curse is that he trusts, and he will continue to trust, to have faith in people and the capability of humans to do good. He has your back for he is loyal to the point he is a human personification of a golden retriever.

This slang often is sometimes included with sexual energy. But the energy is not about physical power, but instead power of personality, temperament, will, but will that is not suffocating or oppressive. It is the will that it grants *other* people agency. A society full of people who trust, who are optimistic, who are pure of heart and with kind intent, whose worse flaw is that they are loyal. Well when you are around such people this type of energy has a sexual energy component for it is the *idealized safe man*, and through relationships other people are capable of "transformation."

----

A wonderful compliment to Mako for he is the opposite side of the coin, two brothers who compliment each other perfectly and thus they are fun to watch.

----

Ramza00 hums 🎶 I need a Hero. 🎶
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2020-11-05 at 01:40 PM.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele