Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Take Drugs, Kill a Bear?

"Well uh, I think I'd prefer not to go with the drugs?" Fidelia answers. She hadn't grown up seeing the better side of how such things could be used or applied. "But yeah, going through dreams sounds smarter? Less risk, and I- I don't think I really have anything to hide in there?" Maybe a couple things from St Lazarus herself, but it doesn't sound like she'd get a glimpse into her mind during the process - just Jaahlyn, who doesn't seem like the gossiping sort.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Satyr and Steele, Attorneys at Law

Jaahlyn bows her head. "Dreams is the choice then. Do you prefer a date where I will visit your dreams or do you want me to do it as soon as tonight?" Her gaze wanders over to Saint Laz. "You do sleep, do you?"
"Soon as possible, and it's...close enough to sleep," Saint Lazarus explains, not sounding entirely sure. Whatever, it's probably fine. She lies down, closes her eyes, and stops doing stuff for a few hours. Elves supposedly meditate instead of sleeping, so maybe it's essentially the same thing as that? Plus, while what she does might not line up exactly with the human definition of sleep, trying to drug her corpsely shell could fail completely. It'd be an awful waste for Jaahlyn to go to all the trouble of collecting the necessary reagents for her vision quest pharmaceutical, only for Jenette's zombie body to be completely immune to it.