1. - Top - End - #470
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Girl Genius XXVIII: Dancink! Ve is here for de dancink!

Quote Originally Posted by geoduck View Post
    The most obvious answer is that it's some sort of hint as to where Skifander is. I'll be a bit annoyed if it's a map to how to get straight to the place. And evidently on the GG Patreon page, Kaja commented that this gal is Princess Neena, whom we met earlier.
    I won't, I'll take just about anything to keep the plot moving forward at this point :P. Particularly if it is some sort of map only a Skifanderian can read. More likely, I guess it's just an authentic Skifanderian artifact. That will get identified by Zetha, then stolen by Steelgarter who will perform some Science! ritual using it to determine where Skifander is located, then Agatha and company steal it back while foiling the rest of Steelgarter's schemes. Hijinks, delayed art, holiday one shots, and backstabbing by Martellus expected as minor derailments.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnutx View Post
    It's a pretty small percentage, but a very important one.
    Also it was an unquestionably loyal one, outside of matters where the until then non-existent Hetetodyne was concerned. Given how much treason, plotting, and politics he had to deal with, I imagine that having a unit you could be sure couldn't be suborned was incredibly important.
    Last edited by Thomas Cardew; 2020-11-11 at 04:40 AM.