Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
[Girls Times Four]

"Oh, those were really good throws, Cheasadh," Khannie says as the gnome finishes up her throws. "It's Brinika's turn next. If I do really good next round I might have enough for twenty one points!"

No doubt fate will conspire to make her miss the board three times in a row on her next turn.

"Hey Natharia next time throwing them underhand like this," Khannie suggests, making an underhand throwing motion. "That way if you throw them below the hole they slide a little further."

Khannie is keeping an eye on that pokemon that showed up, too. She doesn't recognize them, are they just here for the party?
Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
Girls Times Four

"It's harder to throw past it if you go underarm, but there's less power. That doesn't really matter for stuff like this, though." And there are ways to give it more power, I think. But Earl doesn't know how to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Girls Times Four]

Brinika starts weighing a bag in her hand. Which seems disproportionately big for someone so tiny. Must be a goblin thing.

"If you want to meet more people, you can always come over to GLoG," she tells Natharia. She clearly doesn't want to talk much about her aunt. "It's where our aunt works and we go there a lot. There's a whole daycare center for children."
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
The bags that are being thrown: The bags will animate and start to tease the children that are playing, in particular if they miss a shot. They will also groan if squeezed or when they make impact with something but are otherwise completely inert. Anyone can feel free to control them as they simply exist to make smart-ass commentary about the girls.
[Girls Times Four]

"Oh yeah, I think my mom mentioned that place. I should ask her about it again." They'd discussed a better place to stay when her mom is busy, but hadn't acted on it yet.

Any other discussion is interrupted by a rather rude voice. Coming from the beanbag in Brinika's hand. "You gonna throw or are you afraid you're gonna miss?" The bag then blows a raspberry. Natharia looks confused for a moment, looking around for where this rude voice is coming from.