View Single Post

Thread: Celtic's Curse of Strahd (IC)

1. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Celtic's Curse of Strahd (IC)

Sora'Shana
    AC: 15 | HP: 25/25 | HIT DIE: 3d10 | INSPIRATION: 0
    Sanity: 10 (+0) | Passive Perception: 10 | Passive Insight: 12
    Conditions: ---

As Sora'Shana and Reinaldo are left to take care of the horses and wagon, she turns to the man. A barely perceptible glint flashes through her eyes and when they speak they don't sound as cool and composed as usual:

''Well... he's a bit uptight, isn't he?'' At this, they laugh uncharacteristically. ''I, for one, love your idea: I say we put on a show anyways. And if we make a few coins, I'll offer to pay for his dinner! That should smooth things over. Take care of this here and I'll go find some suitable 'training weapons'. I'm sure the patrons will love it. Plus, I mean, why wouldn't our contact want to see our skills showcased in front of him, right?''

Spoiler: OoC
    Show

Shana will wait for Reinaldo's response, but if he agrees they'll go find a tree to pluck some branches from to use as training weapons. Otherwise, they'll disappointedly walk inside to join the others; but the disappointment will quickly revert to relief as Sora'Shana returns to her normal self (they're channeling Shana right now, which is why they're acting a bit differently)

Last edited by NiKkatsu; 2020-11-12 at 11:57 AM.