View Single Post

Thread: Vigil VII: Strife Amidst the Clouds

1. - Top - End - #169
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Vigil VII: Strife Amidst the Clouds

[Training Grounds]

Oh no dragon hugs! Pepper gets a nice wing-squeeze as she continues pulling on her spear.

"I would be doing better if this spear would come los-"

Pop!

Out it comes!

Pepper once again appreciates having four legs. She probably would have fallen on her butt just now if she had two.

"Oh no need to worry about me, Spako. I'm a BRAVE and RESOLUTE hero! I LAUGH in the face of adversity! Teeheehee!" Pepper laughs. It isn't a loud laugh. But she seems to think it's hilarious, which gets her giggling even more. "Heehee... Oh wowie would you? I'll need lots of metal, enough to replace ALL my armor and ALL the other little bits. I've been thinking about metals I could use, things that wouldn't hurt if I touch them on accident. And after doing some reading I think I've found the PERFECT alloy! I'm going to need a whole bunch of titanium, a lot of silver, and a little bit of pure mithril."

She dismisses her spear, the weapon vanishing in a cloud of tiny hexagonal cogs that integrate into her armor.

"Not mithril in armor. Or even in a weapon! It needs to be pure mithril. Like the sort dwarves and kobold dig up."
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2020-11-17 at 01:04 AM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.