[Training Grounds]

"That's alright, Spako, If you haven't got it then that just means I need to do some HEROIC QUESTING!"
Pepper replies with her typical enthusiastic spunk. The fact that she has a high, feminine voice now instead of the booming, masculine voice Rebonack had previously makes it sound pretty silly. But then again, Pepper really doesn't seem to mind at all. "Oh wowie now I'm getting excited just thinking about it! I haven't done any questing since the Buttercupocolypse. I can thrust WAY harder than I could before! I think it's the extra legs. Twice as many legs means twice as strong thrusting. That's science, probably."

Granted, Pepper doesn't know a ton about science.

Though she does know a decent bit about enchanting magical objects and metallurgy thanks to her armor. Keeping it fed is kind of an ongoing quest in and of itself. But well worth the trouble! Speaking of armor, she's done with it for now so it disassembles itself and clumps into a great big shiny metal cube nearby, leaving Pepper in her heavy cloth gambeson.

Suddenly a gasp rises from Pepper's lips. She steps back a few paces, her eyes wide.

"You have eggs?" she asks, her excitement level somehow managing to rise even higher. "Oh WOWIE ZOWIE why didn't you tell me before! Ooooh that's so wonderful Spako you'll make the bestest daddy!"

And then she hugs the dragon right then and there!

"Wow seven. SEVEN! That's SO MANY babies! How are you going to do it? Oooh you need help, that's it! That's why you're telling me! WELL! If you need any baby-sitting aid from the BRAVEST and MOST RIGHTEOUS PARAGON of CHILD-CARE HEROISM then look no further than Auntie Ser Pepper!"

Wow her excitement and enthusiasm is just getting so totally over the top that she... she could- oooooh!

With a little POP! all her flowers go to fruit on the spot. Now she's got a bunch of jalapeno peppers and avocados hanging off her.

"EEEEP! I fruited oh no this is so embarrassing! AAAAAHeeehehehe!"
she half-wails half-laughs as she starts hastily picking them. "Quick I need a basket!"