[Training Grounds]

Pepper begins plucking off the fruits and plopping them into the bucket. She doesn't make any vegetables, no sir! It has definitely meant that she's got quite the surplus of materials for making salsa guacamole, though. She laughs as she gathers drops the last avocado into the bucket.

"You would have to be eating nothing but faerie food for a while. Since you are what you eat! If faerie food is only part of your diet then you're okay. There are LOTS of other ingredients that go with avocado and jalapenos," Pepper says as she sets the bucket aside. "Mostly I've been making dips and chipolte for the mess hall in case they feel like spicing things up a little. It's been fun!"

She's got quite the little garden growing near her quarters now. Considering the whole gaiad thing that isn't surprising. Aside from, of course, peppers and avocado she also has a pretty nice supply of tomato growing as well as a few little lime trees. Cilantro, garlic, onions of various kinds, all the things she needs to make the best guacamole ever. Since Rebonack had gotten the curse removed a few years back he had taken quite the interest in making food since he could actually enjoy it again. That hasn't changed at it. Pepper just has to be careful about making her own food rather than taking things from the mess hall.

Prepared mortal food and fae don't get along well.

"Haha, exactly! Pepper the faerie godmother. I just can't grant wishes. Unless they wish for some really tasty food then I could probably grant that," Pepper laughs as she gives Spako another hug before picking up her bucket and trotting off toward her quarters. The cube of armor sprouts a bunch of tiny millipede style legs and begins following her. Rebonack's armor always had a mind of its own, though that mind seemed to be about on part with 'loyal dog' rather than anything more sapient. "I need to put these away. Then start planning on where to find the metal I need. It'll be an adventure! Do you think you've got some time for adventures today, Spako?"

Even if that adventure is just finding out where and when to have another adventure.