[Adventure Planning]

Nah doing work quickly is something to be found in many fae stories. Pepper just happened to have interests and personality quirks before she got Buttercup'd that worked together to feed her motherly caregiver disposition.

"Oh! Well, I can make something else too if you're really extra hungry! I don't want my friends to be hungry," Pepper replies, her ears perking up as she smiles wide.

Oh no Spako you made it worse.

She's already zipping around the kitchen, bouncing here and there, dicing this and chopping that and gathering up the other thing.

"So I was looking into new places for finding useful metals," Pepper says as the scent of cooking meat begins filling the room. "Since I always have to feed my armor. And I found some clues about an old dwarf fortress! Just, wowie! It sounds like a real doozy! They used to dig up mithril there so it'll be the perfect place to search! Buuuuuut-"

A dragon-sized helping of carnitas, beans, and rice, several tortillas, and a few tamales gets slid in front of Spako. She somehow managed to get that ready in a few minutes flat. Probably faerie things going on. It smells pretty great, though! And Pepper is just smiling so much don't make her sad by not eating it Spako she does this because she loves you.

"It was abandoned because of hidden fun stuff! I'm not sure what that means but it has something to do with clowns? I'm not sure why dwarfs would abandon a fortress because of clowns."