Spoiler: OOC
Show

to smooth it all a bit, and not require another 4-5 posts to get back on track, I amde a slight retcon.

You ahve made your purchases, and are now at breakfast, intending to elave for a palce where you cant be overheard to all get the Info that so far only Kelhedros has.

So far you talked a lot about the more imminent stuff and agreed to concentrate on that first, as the loss of one of the last "free" Towns will harm you more than loosing a day or 3 in solving it.

Ptolemy ahs told you that a lead leads to a strangely inconspüicious-seeming former trader who happens to have lived here for almost exactly as long as the COntract and its, so far as you know connected, "unnatural peracefulness" has been happening here, mentioned the second and third options of backing an honorable but very conservative Noble and simply....acting more directly.
You ahve provisions and "normal stuff to travel" for at least a week, and collected all important Items you might need/have hidden/etc.

Ergo more or less what was discussed last time, jsut without the miscommunications^^).
Even th last sentence of meridith fits, jsut replace supper with breakfast (after all, it was the middle of the night^^).

I decided that it would be better to have Ethir arrive "in the nick of time", especially since that also fits part of his Character, than to rehash the same things for a third time, especially since I feel that my insistence on you doing that might ahve contributed to the break alst time.

You can again talk about the direct stuff once yopu`re out of the Town anyway, so: All OK with that?

If anything regarding that is still unclear, just ask in the OOC thread, so far I ama ssuming you are all recent on the events and ready to start again.

While Meridith was mentally reminding herself that not everybody could be animated by clean, ssmell and tasteless invisible (except, you know, to Death Sages) Energy, she also as a side-thought remembered how strange it ahd been that their whole "Get called, arrive, get not told much, cant decide" meeting was for the Resistance.

Especially for people so high up that they interacted directly with her or the at most 10 other people with as uch skill and power.

So either whatever had been found out was so incredible that her old aquaintance had lost his cool entirely (given that Kelhedros was also kind of in a hurry, could be) or...that other things were influencing them.

Not herself, of course, which is why she seemed to be the only one present who immediately saw Ethir as he entered the Tavern and looked around without doing so obviously.

Swallowing a large chunk of honeyed Oatmeal Cake, Ptolemy answers: " I have everything we need for my...medium term goal, and yours I assume once we have talked, yes.
But for now we should probably keep being inconspicious and finish eating, those of us that need to at elast, so that we can be on our way..."

Ethir is looked at obviously by one of the maids, who is jsut bringing out a large plank filled with thin fruit pancakes and fresh butter to a table right next to the door.

"Good Morning Sir. Something to eat, drink? We are a little full but back there are still a few palces free, if you want. I`ll come over in a jiffy." She smiles a bit wider than she would to a less attractive man, one should think, and goes on to deliver her load.