Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
now I'm imagining a convention where all the versions of Superman ever to exist meet each other, every single, including Red Son, Kingdom Come and so on, the normal Supermen dislike these morally grey anti-heroes or even villainous ones of course, they are a dark reflection of what they could be. But they are nothing compared to the true monster of which they all know of. When he enters the room everyone except Golden Age Superman shudders in memory at what their origin, and they turn to see his eternal smile and Silver Age Superman proclaims:
Silver Age Superman: "None of you are safe, other Supermen! Jimmy Olsen had his turn but its only fair that your all next!"
Injustice, Gods Among Us Superman: I killed the Joker and tried to conquer the world for what he did to me....but that man....that man scares me.
Red Son Superman: He....he doesn't even have a reason and he does it all with a smile on his face...what kind of twisted crazy version of myself is he?
Kingdom Come Superman: If I ever become anything like that, end me. We cannot allow it to spread.
Worst part is, they all lose against him in fights. Silver age superman was just absurdly broken with powers far beyond any other incarnation, barring maybe that infinite pages thing that triggers all sorts of arguments. Dude obliterates entire galaxies by sneezing, tows solar systems around for whatever reason, has more gadgets in his fortress of solitude than every batman ever created has on his utility belt, and more random inexplicable powers than the entire justice league.