[Buttercup, You're Under Arrest?]

"Aaww... Mister Flowerface was just about to spill the beans..." Buttercup laments. Poor Buttercup. Now she might not EVER know what Mister Flowerface's favorite type of pie is!

But oh ho, now Ithuriel is asking the questions!

"I dunno! Maybe? Sometimes she just says things to me But it was only that one time so I'm not sure how often sometimes is."

In other words?

Who knows!

Buttercup sure doesn't.

"You could try saying things to Big Mama Buttercup and maybe she'll hear you?" Buttercup suggests. She's trying to be helpful!

[All Sphinxed Up]

"Come in! The door's unlocked," comes Lydia's voice from inside the room. Should Nim enter?

He'll find the sphinx laying on her back in the middle of the floor, a book held in her... wings?

Somehow?

There's definitely some sort of weird magic going on there since she's using her pinions like fingers.

When Nim comes inside she turns herself over and sets the book (written in Akkadian it would appear) on her desk. She's wearing a t-shirt which reads 'Books at the Best!' and has a picture of a little worm with glasses wearing a graduate's cap holding a book and an apple.

Gosh she is such a nerd.

"So you're Nimrod? The new bearer of Sphinx' mantle,"
she says, eyeing him appraisingly. "You sure don't look it. But Tristan doesn't look much like Chimera when he's human, either."