Quote Originally Posted by Mechalich View Post
There was no plan. This really isn't a matter of debate at this point. While several of the people involved have tried to use weasel words to cover this monumental failure somewhat, there's more than enough information out there regarding the ST to make it quite clear that no overarching plan for all three movies existed beyond rough notes and no individual oversaw the projects or made the directors respect said notes.

Mandalorian, by contrast, clearly has a plan, conceived by Favreau and Filoni, and the difference is clear to see despite the much more episodic nature of the TV series structure.
I agree.
Its amazing so far the only bit I didn't like was when they tried to pass off a bad joke instead of adding a line to explain that far better.
I was more annoyed at the photo shot for the directors at the end that could have been skipped along with the giant spider landing atop the Razorcrest and just let Din fly the ship out of there would have been a far better ending for that episode.

Spoiler
Show
The line is just having the Frog Lady explain she NOTICED there were eggs missing and used the Razorcrest sensors to locate that spa so she could manually check the eggs as the canister's bio-scan indicated the viable eggs were still there.
Thus when Baby Yoda scanned the eggs they only took and ate the eggs that were either not viable or might have posed a problem to the viable eggs meaning what he did was actually helping her.
This would explain why she reacted like she did, how she located that spa and explain what Baby Yoda was doing all without having to claim it was a bad joke

Sorry chapter 10 still annoys me.