Quote Originally Posted by Petrocorus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
If Bob hires Steve for a delivery job and Steve wrecks the company car, I'm going to blame Steve way more I'll blame Bob, especially if Bob has a proven track record.
This is exactly my logic for blaming KK over JJA or RJ.
It is?
Quote Originally Posted by Petrocorus View Post
I blame her much more than Jar Jar Abrams or Ruin Johnson for the failure of the ST. She's the one who hired them
Like, in my analogy, Kathleen Kennedy is Bob and Abrams is Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Guard View Post
KK hate is just the same trick the fandom pulls with George. If they like something, people say "Oh, thank god (other creator) was able to save this from George" Whereas if they don't like something, the fandom goes "Dammit George, why did you have so much control." It's a scummy trick to avoid crediting him with anything, it's where this idea that his work was 'saved in the edit' comes from.

KK gets the same, blamed for the Sequels people dislike, but Mandalorian and TCW get credited to Dave and John, because people have to find a way to blame her for one thing but not credit her with the things they like.
Agreed. If she's the most to blame for the Sequel Trilogy, then she's the most to credit for The Mandalorian. Street goes both ways.