Hey everyone. Other members were talking about Lolth in the Friendly Random Banter thread and I just thought about something about Lolth the evil drow goddess. What if Lolth died? Of course, there are a few ways that a deity died such as killing a deity in battle by physical and magical means, losing every worshipper to stop worshipping a deity to gain divine powers. Those are a few methods that I can think of. Lolth is an intermediate goddess (which she got 100,000+ worshippers, mostly drow) She's a very powerful goddess. So I think any deity who has an equal and greater power (All good, evil, and even neutral deities of greater power status) can kill Lolth. The aftermath of Lolth's death may or may not change the Lolth worshippers much. They may stop being evil and choose to worshipped Eilistraee the Good Drow Goddess or other non-drow good and neutral deities to worship by choice. Some Lolth worshippers might worship other evil drow deities and the increase of worshipper of other evil drow deities might be very popular to gain more divine power from their other evil drow deities and they are a real threat now that Lolth is dead. So much to think about. What does everyone think about it?