1. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: So I havent seen anyone about a bag of holding and the new genie warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Throne12 View Post
    Your misconception is in the wording. A Demiplain and a Extra Dimensional space are different things. There are spells and items that use the wording Extra dimensional space like Bags of holding, rope trick, Genie vessel, mordakien magnificent Mansion, pact of the blade. Then there are other spells, abilities, item that use the wording Demiplane like Demiplane, find familiar, sorry they are the only things I can find or remember that have the wording Demiplane.

My point is a demiplane and extra dimensional space are two different things.
    It's not. it's in the PHB 302.

"Demiplanes

Demiplanes are small extradimensional spaces with their own unique rules. They are pieces of reality that don't seem to fit anywhere else. Demiplanes come into being by a variety of means. Some are created by spells, such as demiplane, or generated at the desire of a powerful deity or other force. They may exist naturally, as a fold of existing reality that has been pinched off from the rest of the multiverse, or as a baby universe growing in power. A given demiplane can be entered through a single point where it touches another plane.

Theoretically, a plane shift spell can also carry travelers to a demiplane, but the proper frequency required for the tuning fork is extremely hard to acquire. The gate spell is more reliable, assuming the caster knows of the demiplane."
    Last edited by Hannibal78; 2020-11-24 at 12:24 AM.