1. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Deepa [Boruto] vs Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [Bleach] (spoilers) also Superman vs a Ho

Quote Originally Posted by Vahnavoi View Post
    You are correct we never see it do anything particularly interesting, but on-lookers specifically state it warps space. How they made that determination is anyone's guess.
    I think that's a misunderstanding on what caused the distortion honestly. They're discussing him being in his released stated in relation to that and only comment on the destruction caused by the cero itself. It's his Ressurection that causes the distortion. You see it with other Espada transform as well.

"Just condensed spirit energy" means nothing. It's like saying a Naruto attack is "just condensed chakra". Or that Might Guy's attacks are "just raw physical force" - a particularly apt comparison because Might Guy does bend space, according to Madara, when he opens the 8th Gate.
    That's what it is though. And, until you can show in manga where it says the Gran Rey Cero warps space, that's just something you and the wiki are claiming. Wikis are good resources but they're not perfect.

The actual process goes Earth <---> Void <---> Hueco Mundo, with Void <---> Dangai and Void <---> Soul Society also shown. Furthermore, Hollows aren't limited to single location at any end. We've seen Grimmjow leave and arrive at multiple places. So even if he has to take a detour through Hueco Mundo to get to a different place on Earth, the ultimate effect is similar to space-time-ninjutsu.
    You can claim it all you want, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Ah, fair enough. I had forgotten that part. So since my memory has failed me once let me ask; did Barragan ever claim or prove an immunity to physical attacks? Because even if he survived Soi Fon's Bankai, Superman's laser vision is on a whole other level.
    He claimed that Kido aged and that's why it couldn't contain him. If he can age big light walls I don't see why his power wouldn't effect laser beams either honestly. He aged Soi Fon's Bankai to explode prematurely as well so he's got quite the control over it.
    Last edited by Razade; 2020-11-26 at 05:56 PM.