1. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Deepa [Boruto] vs Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez [Bleach] (spoilers) also Superman vs a Ho

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    I don't doubt that. I don't think we've ever seen a hollow or Arrancar with infinite power or even close to what the scans on that site, but I'm just wondering if a theoretically infinitely strong Arrancar (infinite strength cero, infinitely fast sonido, etc.) as previously mentioned could beat new 52 superman without using their resurrecion ability? Because that's usually a specialized ability for them, whereas cero and sonido are commonly available to Arrancar. For example, could new 52 superman stop time or become completely intangible? Because then the theoretical Arrancar might need some other resources (specifically a resurrecion ability that could handle those defenses or attacks, all the way up to reality warping potentially depending on what new 52 superman could do).
    This seems like a very weird, specific question but okay. I checked the Vs Battles evaluation of New 52 Superman, There is apparently an ability of his to manipulate his atoms to phase through attacks among his many abilities

So yes, he can become intangible, I didn't think it was possible for him to do that, but apparently yes he can.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-11-26 at 06:38 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".