Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
"Please, take me to him. I don't want to freeze here. I don't want to die forever. Please, help me!" Sekhmet's teeth are chattering, her muscles spasming. She stumbles, and chunks of ice begin to grow from her. "No no no no no no no no!"
Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
Zophiel removes his swords and leave them here; he's pretty sure he could fly faster without them.
"If he's not at GLoG, I believe I could rule that out faster than if he's not at Mallside," the paladin says, informing Anchor that he's going to check GLoG first and pray that he's there.

He lifts Sekhmet, and hurries out of the building, to pick up speed so that he can take off more easily. "Hold on tight," he tells her. "Both arms."

Once in the air, he turns towards GLoG and flies as fast as he can, even though it may mean straining the muscles. Over the sound of the air, he instructs Sekhmet, "I haven't met Prumathe. Tell me what he's like." Keeping her focused on this instead of freezing and dying will slow it down or even stop it, he hopes.
Anchor simply could not fly to keep up with Zophiel, not after all the flying they did getting Sekhmet out of hell.
So she tries to call Prumathe on the phone. A simple practical thing that might help.