"You are doing so well, honey," Natalya whispers to the servant. "You feel so good when you obey a woman, nothing brings you pleasure like doing anything a woman tells you and pleasing her with your faithful service. And even above them, you love doing anything I say. Because pleasing me makes you feel so very, very good. You could not even think of ever harming a woman, let alone exploit or force yourself on one, no matter how helpless she may seem, the mere thought making you feel so empty and full of pain."

Evindress can tell that, in a way, this Natalya's re-education, but also what she sees as mercy. Drow society can be a violent one, especially its men, given how repressed they are. This way, she curbs those dark urges instilled by Lolth's cruel society, and gives him a path to happiness. With the groundwork established, Natalya continues. "You will tell me everything you know about any magical and valuable items and magics in the Kal'Durtha residence, as well as where any studies, bedrooms, war rooms, archives and the like of the house's matron and her closest confidants are. You will tell me how to get to them. You will also tell me about any security measures you are aware of."

Once she has the answers, she continues "Soon, I will count to five. When I reach five, you will wake up, and feel better than you ever have. You will forget about about me and my partner and anything you told us or heard from us, but your subconscious will still remember every command and follow it faithfully. You will wake up, and in your great mood, you will have a quick smoke by the barrels next to the residence wall, out of sight of any guards, carelessly throwing the fire and smoldering leftovers to them where they would slowly catch fire. Then, you will return to the residence and continue your tasks as you have before, leaving the backdoor open for a little while, slipping your mind because of how good you feel. You will do all this, and it will make you feel so good, so fulfilled."

With that, Natalya begins the slow count to five, repeating the commands in between, while walking away from the servant standing entranced with closed eyes in the alley. By the time she reaches five, he is alone in the alley, Natalya and Evindress having taken a good vantage point to observe the servant, Natalya ending her self-disguise. Once what will soon become a fire has been started, Natalya readies herself and her lover for the operation. "You will not be able to see me, my love, but I will be able to see you. I will wreathe us in silence, but I will drop it should we need to go loud. I want you to squeeze my forearm to have me drop it or run out of the zone of silence if you judge we will have to go loud. Should I wish for you to stay put, I will pat your shoulder twice. Know I will always be with you, and guide you. Should we nonetheless be separated for more than a minute, I wish you to make your way out of the residence, grabbing or destroying anything opportune without slowing down, and go back to our original vantage point. I, too, will return there and wait for you, should we be separated. However, you are a marvelous guardian, Evindress. Trust your own judgment to keep us safe, as I believe in you. Let us move quickly, but with sureness."

Giving Evindress a kiss, Natalya begins the magical preparations. On herself, see invisibility and expeditious retreat, to see Evindress and be able to move quickly if necessary. Then, invisibility on the both of them, and finally, silence (in a little coin, so she can throw the source of silence if needed). Evindress feels Natalya holding her hand, taking point, giving her a reassuring squeeze. They move, quickly, but not hastily, heading in through the door left open. The silence very brief moment of silence as they pass may simply confuse the lesser drow, thinking it a brief trick of the mind, but things are less certain with guards or some of the more well-versed in infiltration members of nobility. That is alright. They only have five minutes of invisibility, they will need to make the most out of it. They would run a higher risk if they tried to sneak slowly through the mansion normally, especially on alert as they are at the moment. The fire outside should by them a bit of time as well, as they head straight to the most valuable locations, grabbing all evidence and conveniently sized magic items they can, and smashing the rest, quickly moving on to the next location, ever on their trajectory that will lead them back outside through another exit.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Natalya and Evindress will double-move every round, not run, as they need their maneuverability. With invisibility and silence lasting five minutes, the cast times, and the little run-up to the mansion and needing to exit, if everything goes more or less well, they will have about four minutes of invisibility time to get things done in the mansion. So they beeline straight to what locations have been highlighted to them and really just grab what they can and smash the rest.

I imagine this as a sort of five minute high-tempo tracking shot from a movie starting and ending outside of the mansion (should everything go well), both of them moving quickly, efficiently, not stopping for long.

All the above, IC and OOC, is the plan. How well it will work out, depends on what will happen next, I guess.