View Single Post

Thread: The Mandalorian Season 2

1. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Mandalorian Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mechalich View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Non-force users fighting effectively in melee duels with Force users is a long-established fact of Star Wars by this point. Tolerance for it varies, but at this point it is just a thing that happens and we all have to roll with it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is true, but it is always usually explained by training and equipment. When Jango fought and won against Obi-Wan, he used several weapons, his whip, his jet pack, his arm-claw-thingy*, and decades of training and experience and probably Obi-Wan's own overconfidence.

I don't see this with Elsbeth. She has one spears Ahsoka could easily have force-pulled. And if i understood the dialogue correctly, she's mostly an industrialist, probably with some training. I don't know how she would be a match for Ahsoka.
    At first i thought Ahsoka was restraining herself not to kill Elsbeth before getting her answer.

*i really don't know how to call in English this thing he used to stop his fall.
    Last edited by Petrocorus; 2020-11-27 at 10:33 PM.
    Que tous les anciens dieux et les nouveaux protègent la France.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam K View Post
    Sun Tzu never had tier problems. If he had to deal with D&D, the Art of War would read "Full casters or GTFO".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Louis XIII in The Musketeers
    Common sense is for commoners, not for [ PC ].