View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

1. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

Stone Cold Law

Arimart smiles and nods at Berem, then leaves the office. After that, the Paladin takes some time to pender the events of the day, and resolves to take only two important goals for the rest of the day: dinner, and a rest!

During the evening, he rethinks the battles of the day and, inspired by Maugrim way of protecting his peers, he tries to concentrate on the powers of the Flame, reaching for ways to act as the heroic Deneith old veteran. After an hour of meditation, some words resonates in the back of his mind "Your suffering, is my suffering." Empathy, one of the prominent characteristics of the Flamists, according to Melessar. Now, something more can be made of it, as if the Flame itself was capable of driving Arimart's sensation and shape them into something... 'real'. Or at least tangible? After all, those are the secrets workings of the Silver Flame, or so the Paladin thinks.
    Full of questions, but feeling somewhat more resolute than before, Arimart falls asleep not much later.

Long Awaited Meeting

Before leaving the castle, Arimart sends a message to his friend Imra and to Nyctessa, then He takes a stroll through the city, covering his symbols as to not attract too much attention and look more like a normal citizen (well, a normal armored citizen, at least...) while singing in his mind an old song from a Medani singer about something happening after a long wait; during this walk, he takes some time to look around: this morning is definitely quieter than the last one, and the city seems to be back on its usual business, both in the light of day and in shadowy alleys.
    As he reaches the Speckled Hen, the Khoravar notices that everything seems in order; He quitely listens to the news and joins the others at the table. When the unexpected guest comes, he doesn't say anything, instead looking at him and his companions reactions.

Spoiler: Message for Imra
    Show

Hello Imra, I'm sure Beren already contacted you about finding some healer for the Nameless; I hope you have some contact. I see that you got to have some fun during the Tribunal hearing! Maybe we can talk about it when we meet for a drink. I still owe you a couple of glasses of Windshire Rainbow Wine you have to go yellow too!

Spoiler: Message fo Nyctessa
    Show

Thanks for the help yesterday; I believe we will need to discuss our approach to Maugrim Nameless' Case. I will be working in the city, but We should book a meeting in the next few days, maybe even tomorrow, if possible.

Arimart
    Last edited by CozJa; 2020-11-29 at 04:05 AM.
    Does this poster have a sign?