Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[Throne of Power]

Oh!
Is that what he was supposed to do?
He wasn't supposed to put the gift under the tree and instead bring it here to the throne? He must've completely misunderstood how this works. Probably should have waited for someone else to go first and
And at this point, it would be incredibly awkward to get back up and go bring it over here.

And, jeez.
Her blushing is now making June self-conscious. "O-oh. Um. Good," he says, looking away.

June has a ring (pink and black) but it's definitely not a tribute.
What does he still have, though?
"W-well, I have a cursed nail, but..." but, wait. Cursed nails are awful tributes or gifts or whatever.
Oh!
"Actually."
Sure, he had intended this for a coworker after going back to Riverside, but he could always just get something else on the way there.

June reaches into his hoodie pocket, and pulls out an...object. It's a chocolate orange that's wrapped in a really soft and fuzzy purple scarf, and tied with some ribbon.
"I also have this, too. Here."
Quote Originally Posted by Purple Eagle View Post
[Darker Corner]

Sensing her confusion, Zara repeats the question. "Tell Zara about Sasha! Or, since you cannot - or will not - speak, Zara will say what she's heard about you, and you can nod or shake your head? After the gift, of course!"

Zara quickly finds some festive wrapping paper with cute drawings of Santa on it, as well as some tape. She pulls out a white crystal knife from her inventory once she returns with the tools, and sets them beside the box.

"So! Zara'll teach you how to wrap a gift! If you have any problems next time, you can just ask Zara and she'll help you, okaaaay?" And then she begins! She places the box in the middle of some wrapping paper and begins to wrap the paper around the box, making sure she guides Sasha through every step. After taping it, she cuts off any extra paper and tape, ties a cute little bow around it and it's done!

"See?" She displays the finished product for Sasha to gawk at, then skips over to the tree to place it there. She also adds her own gift, a small rectangular box with green and gold gift wrapping and a white bow on it.

Upon returning, she pulls a chair along and sits on it. "So, Sasha. You and Zara should exchange stories, but first... do you eat? What do you eat?"

[Darker Corner]

As Zara manipulates the box and wraps it, a small amount of some kind of cold, wet pinkish ooze will seep out from the corner. It's probably normal and nothing to worry about. The box does indeed look very fancy once properly wrapped though, by most standards. Sasha must have some very high standards or something. She doesn't even crack a smile!

But she can answer the question about if she eats. Of course Sasha eats. A tendril will rise from the darkness holding a rusted, poorly fastened cage of some very alive, somewhat malnourished and diseased looking rats. These rats are in something of a torpor, at least at first. Wherever the darkness below the world of light goes, it seems to induce a bit of lethargy upon those held there for an extended period of time. The rats will start to come to in time with all the festive melodies and sounds, squeaking with joy. Or perhaps a desire to escape. Sasha doesn't speak rat, only eats rat.

[Throne of Power]

Raven's ears perk up, but since both Santa Ebondark and June are abashedly looking away from each other, it's unlikely to be noticed. "A... cursed nail you say?" Why on earth would anyone have one of those?

Besides, you know,

It being incredibly cool.

Raven looks back at June pulling out a chocolate orange? An admittedly cute one at that. "Oh, uh, sure. I just ate though." Raven takes it and sets it aside on a nearby table, ignoring it almost instantly. "Tell me more about this nail. Will it smite my enemies if I use it against them? What's it do? Can I see it?"

June has caught her interest.