[Throne of Power]

Looking away is pretty unfortunate.

"Yes, um...I actually have two of them," June says.
He reaches into his pocket again, trying to reach for something. [color=#66cc66"]"But don't touch it, okay?"[/color]
He pulls out a rusty crucifix nail, but (safely) holds it in a way that Raven can't just happen to touch it. "It's got two curses, I found," he explains. "First is that the first time you touch it, a new copy of itself starts growing in your wrist from your blood, I think." Growing from your own blood would make sense, he thinks. It's why he has two. "Really itchy and very painful until you pull it out." And gets more and more painful the longer it's in there or the harder you pull.

And, that brings to the second part: [color=#66cc66"]"Also, as long as you're touching it, it amplifies all your senses and sensations and feelings."[/color] And he's currently holding it right now. "So, um...I guess that might count as smiting? I actually want to eventually turn one of them into an earring, because it actually seems kinda useful if I ever get used to it."

And...that's it, he supposes. Brief description.

[Food Table?]

Venus decides that just standing by the food tables is...not fun.

She wants to talk with more people, but...doesn't really know almost anyone, really. And pushing herself into groups of people who already know each other is...

She pulls her hat down again, and moves away from the food table so that she can sit down on a stool.