Thread: A Very Trog's Thanksmas

1. - Top - End - #155
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: A Very Trog's Thanksmas

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [Walking Present]

"I'm Kronoa! I'm a dragon! Who are you?" The little dragon tries to nudge the present into the correct direction with a claw. "No, not that way, that way!"

[Walking Present]

"I am the great Mr. C" not so great in size it seems. "I'm a librarian, owner of the 'ANY-SIZE-HOTEL', currently active Halo member and, as obviouse as it is, present delivery service .....creature."

As he says all that the present will get certifates that read exactly what he said or a business card in case of the hotel. I should remember the presend is si big a dog, not a small more those wolf size, can fit into it standing. As the present is pushed into another direction it turns. It is close to the direction but still a bit off.

"You do recognize that I am mostly blind with only like 1 meter of floor i can see in front of me? I can't see 'That'"
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Floofbegon]

Lucas frowns slightly at Gara's tail of fluffy tails. "I don't think faeries really steal souls?" he replies. "Some of the nasty ones will steal your Name, though. Which I guess is just about as bad as getting your soul stolen, depending on your point of view."

What would a soul getting stolen even look like? A soul is just... you. Your ability to be a person. Would you become some creepy eldritch robot like the empyreans? He gives Zee a leery look and is met with a friendly wave because of course it is. "But if you're happy with it that's what matters, right?"

"The chocolate chips are really hot when they're straight out of the oven," Lucas says. Hadn't there been warnings about how warm the cookies were when they were brought out? He could have sworn that there were.

Ah well.

Can't do much about the past and burnt tongues.

"The decorations?" Lucas replies, glancing around at them. "They seem pretty nice. The falling snow effect they got with those... wind chime looking things? Is definitely nice. I'm noticing a lot more silver, green, and red in the decorations than last year's party."

That makes quite a bit of sense.

Last year the decorations were all extremely pink.

It felt more like a Valentines Day celebration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    FLOOFbegone

"Yeah, I'm doing fine. I like being able to be a few things. And one of them being a dragon."
    It also made Gara really good at swimming. Grant wasn't great at it before. But as Gara or Grant, they're both good at swimming now!

"Uh, yeah. The decorations are fine. Not as pink this year without Nurse." Nurse has a theme all right.

[Floofbegon]

"It is different every year depending on where it is." Mia says, still not so certain this was a good beginning. "I liked it when Thanksmas is more outside. If feels more like winter when you are out in the snow and got your hot cup to warm you up. Maybe you need more snow for that. It's still a bit to warm right now."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Food Table?]

Venus decides that just standing by the food tables is...not fun.

She wants to talk with more people, but...doesn't really know almost anyone, really. And pushing herself into groups of people who already know each other is...

She pulls her hat down again, and moves away from the food table so that she can sit down on a stool.

Food Table?

Right when Venus goes to a chair with her hat pulled down, a man will bumb into her and her hat should get knocked down by accident. The man has just arrived, holding a present in his hand which gives a ticking noise from it. He's a bit late.
    The man wears some fancy futuristic outfits his pants and jacket appear like armor of black metal with blie lines at the edges. only after a second look you notice it's just a design pattern. Sunglasses in a V form with the same color sheme appear like a mask.

As he notice the hat is droped down he stops and takes it up offering it to Venus. "Sorry" he says. "I was to fokused on the tree."
    Last edited by Zefir; 2020-11-30 at 08:26 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK