View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1220 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #1220 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    Er... I agree with your actual point, but did Dorukan actually build a throne room? Or did you confuse that particular thing with Azure City?
    No, I am definitely talking about this room with a throne in it. Sure, it might have been put there by Xykon instead, but the room was put there by Dorukan.

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    I mean... why not both? And seriously, even if we don't end up seeing Serini herself, I don't think Rich would totally leave us hanging as to what happened to her. I think it'd be best for the last Scribbler the Order learn about to be alive, though. Actually, hold up, they didn't actually meet Soon either. Maybe the whole Azure City arc fills in for that?
    Just like with whats-his-face, she could have already be dead and entombed near to the gate, so learning what happened to her does not require her to be alive.

Sorry, not sure how the azure city arc filled in "what happened to the scribblers". Quite the opposite: it is the section that tells us that there is a thread needing tying.

Grey Wolf
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2020-11-30 at 10:31 AM.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est