View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1220 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #1220 - The Discussion Thread

Probably not Girard's kid, since I'm not even sure if humans and halflings can have children together, and Girard is both descended from a black dragon(which have white-on-purple speech bubbles) and is at most a draconic human so even if that guess was right Orange can't be a Draketooth.

Oh wait if they were they'd have been killed by Familicide anyways unless they also have a healer. I mean, dragons can get high UMD checks I guess...

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    No, I am definitely talking about this room with a throne in it. Sure, it might have been put there by Xykon instead, but the room was put there by Dorukan.
    I'm betting on "Xykon put it there" honestly.

Just like with whats-his-face, we could she could have already be dead and entombed near to the gate, so learning what happened to her does not require her to be alive.

Sorry, not sure how the azure city arc filled in "what happened to the scribblers". Quite the opposite: it is the section that tells us that there is a thread needing tying.

Grey Wolf
    I mean the Azure City arc filled the Order in on what happened to Soon, like how Blood Runs In the Family did so for Girard.
    Last edited by danielxcutter; 2020-11-30 at 10:31 AM.
    Cool elan Illithid Slayer by linkele.

Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Ao3 FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal) Campaign still going on, but journal discontinued until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    I could write a lengthy explanation, but honestly just what danielxcutter said.
    Extended sig here.