Quote Originally Posted by Petrocorus View Post
Nice catch about the cloak.
I support this as i've been saying the speech balloons match these of draconic creatures and only draconic creatures since the week this strip came out.
Technically the speech bubbles could also tell us the Voices are giants (cf. the speech bubbles of frost giants and death giants). The good thing about the erratic wind is that if it is, in fact, caused by wings, we can safely exclude the possibility that the Voices are levitating storm giants one of whom is a sorcerer who knows Invisibility.

Now, "draconic creature" can mean a lot of things in any D&D world.
How many big, intelligent, winged dragon-type creatures are there other than half-dragons and true dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
Or unless Xykon just added the ones motif to an existing throne (or replaced one for this one), just as he probably added the snake motif to the room. But even if it used to be, I don't know, Dorukan's bedroom, my point about the room stands, I feel.
But why would Dorukan even need a throne room? Otherwise sure it does. However, if Xykon reshaped the room to look more like him, we can't know for certain that it was not sealed previously. Also, it would make sense for Dorukan and Lirian, the only people who could, in fact, do maintenance work on their Gates to leave them accessible, while Soon believed that only the honour of a paladin is unbreakable, so the Guard is a better defence than a wall or a hidden room/cavity. That would only leave us with Girard, whose Gate was not, in fact, accessible, since it was encased in lead and stone.