Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
Technically the speech bubbles could also tell us the Voices are giants (cf. the speech bubbles of frost giants and death giants). The good thing about the erratic wind is that if it is, in fact, caused by wings, we can safely exclude the possibility that the Voices are levitating storm giants one of whom is a sorcerer who knows Invisibility.
Oh my...
I never noticed the giants had the same colour-on-lighter-shade-of-same-colour speech bubble than draconic creatures.
I stand corrected.

How many big, intelligent, winged dragon-type creatures are there other than half-dragons and true dragons?
Technically, there're the Draconic and Dragonborn templates, but they don't change the creature type, so they shouldn't give draconic speech bubbles. And they are not SRD.
There are other draconic creatures in the other monster manuals, but not SRD.
In the SRD, the only draconic creatures are true dragons, dragon-turtle, dragonne and half-dragon.
Dragons-Turtles can't fly, and dragonnes are not very intelligent, and i don't think they have prehensile hands.
The half-dragon templates, though, can be applied to basically anything, so that leave a lot of possibilities.