Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Mags and Blanche and Anika - Magtok the Cyberdemon?

"Magtok." Anika repeats the name to herself. "Sounds familiar, I must have heard it at some point." She remarks as she taps her chin. "But what's a cyborg then? He honestly looks kinda human to me. Minus the metal parts of course." A pause. "But if he's dating your mom, we probably shouldn't be speaking behind his back. He's almost like your dad!"
Magtok was willing to put up with overhearing a lot of nonsense and trash, so long as he successfully got away from Anika and Blanche. It's that last line that has him turning around and marching back up to the loathsome elf, though. Scowling and steaming, he narrows his eyes as he strides back over and glares right at her stupid elfy face.

"I am nothing like Blanche's dad," he insists. If looks could kill, that nasty scowl sent Anika's way would probably be roughly equivalent to an orbital bombardment.

"And I'm also not a demon," he insists after a brief pause, without half as much venom. The demon bit isn't the important part, after all; it's the not-Reinholdt thing we need to stress above all else. Demons are people too, probably, I guess? I don't know, Magtok doesn't mess around with them. I don't think he's even spoken to one since he left AMEN, and that was aaaaaaages ago.