Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[Throne of Power]

Looking away is pretty unfortunate.

"Yes, um...I actually have two of them," June says.
He reaches into his pocket again, trying to reach for something. [color=#66cc66"]"But don't touch it, okay?"[/color]
He pulls out a rusty crucifix nail, but (safely) holds it in a way that Raven can't just happen to touch it. "It's got two curses, I found," he explains. "First is that the first time you touch it, a new copy of itself starts growing in your wrist from your blood, I think." Growing from your own blood would make sense, he thinks. It's why he has two. "Really itchy and very painful until you pull it out." And gets more and more painful the longer it's in there or the harder you pull.

And, that brings to the second part: [color=#66cc66"]"Also, as long as you're touching it, it amplifies all your senses and sensations and feelings."[/color] And he's currently holding it right now. "So, um...I guess that might count as smiting? I actually want to eventually turn one of them into an earring, because it actually seems kinda useful if I ever get used to it."

And...that's it, he supposes. Brief description.

[Throne of Power]

"Oof, sounds terrible!" Raven exclaims, not sounding horrified at all. "I want that instead. You can have the chocolate scarf thing back." She's already thinking of all the different people she could send this to! Like... her boss Malice! Or GLoG just to start that whole adversary thing going. Beating up on innocent children is the best way to prove she has evil cred. Oh! Or maybe she should just send this back home to her mom and dad.

Wouldn't be the first time she sent her parents a gift.

"Because your tribute will be remembered well in my golden age. What is your name child of Raven Ebondark?" Metaphorical child. Of her empire.