View Single Post

Thread: A Very Trog's Thanksmas

1. - Top - End - #169
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: A Very Trog's Thanksmas

Spoiler: Walking Present
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    If it weren't such a big present, Kronoa could carry it herself. But even being much bigger than a little chameleon, she's not even as big as a wolf yet.
    "Oh. Well what if you put the present down? Then you could see it?"

So instead, she looks at the certificates "What's a halo member?"

"If I do, I don't think i get it back on." He says.
    "HALO is an organisation that does good stuff by beating up the bad guys. I'm not the beating up type but I help them know how to beat them up."

Spoiler: Floofbegon
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Floofbegon]

"I don't think I've been to one of the Thanksmas parties that was outside,"
    Lucas admits thoughtfully. "Though I had heard rumors that Plum Mountain Park was considered as a locations for this year's party. It would have had literal sugar plum faeries."

That is a terrible joke Lucas you should feel ashamed.

"It isn't quite as cold inside, though. And Trog's is pretty big I think this is a fine spot for a party."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    FLOOFbegone

Gara shakes her head.
    "I haven't been to the other ones, either." she twiddles her thumbs a bit and takes another swig of her conjured milkshake.
    "But sugar-plums aren't really regular plums, even if those would be from faeries."
    Gosh Lucas, don't you know things like what sugar-plums are?
    Because Gara doesn't actually she just knows that they're not regular plums with sugar on them.

Mia just looks a bit confused. She has no ide what the Plum Mountain Park is and so doesn't her player.
    "It's strange but I liked the outside one. It's a different feeling if you are in the cold and warm your body with a hot drink while the cookies cool down faster."

Oh yeah the cookies. She only started the talk because one was to hot. she sure keeps an eye on them. There are so many people with black holes instead of a stormatch. So she eyes the cookies especially when some movement happens there.

Spoiler: Food Table?
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Food Table?] Well, near it.

Venus's wool hat falls off.

It reveals two notable things: first, she has deer ears instead of human ears. Second, in her red hair (that she had stuffed under the hat) she has two separate flowers: it has chains of yellow fluffy ball-shaped groups of flowers, and white 5-petaled flowers (and...a couple of those venus flytrap leaves).

"O-oh. Um." Embarrassed about it, Venus raises one of her hands to cover some of it (while pretending she's just brushing her hair back) and holds her other hand out to grab the hat. "It's okay. Thanks."

She tries to quickly put the hat back on to cover it all up, but it's pretty hard considering the flowers and her ears; it was really hard to smoosh her ears under there in a way that was comfortable.

"So...um...hi," Venus says as she still works with putting the hat on and stuffing hair up in it. "Nice to meet you. You come here often?"

Realizing that might be a dumb question, she quickly adds - "I-I mean, um, Happy Thanksmas."

The man appears less bothered by all that, thought he rais an eyebrow when he notice the Venus flytrap leaves. Not really something he knows people put into thie hair. But either way he shrugs it off.

"Happy Thanksmas. I used to be a regular, but some circumstances prevent me from getting here. I'm not even sure how long I can stay. How about you? here for the festival by yourself or just waiting for someone?"
    Last edited by Zefir; 2020-12-02 at 04:18 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK