Rickety Tenement 42 --> Shivernight Manor

The surviving gangers will probably keep the coins not as scrap, but to palm them off as fakes. Nobody's likely to notice, as the Nexus has a weird relationship with currency. A man with paper notes from a Monopoly set won't be stopped, if he spends them with enough confidence.

When Sapphira and Sylvester arrive, the cell has been slightly renovated, mostly in that the mould has been cleaned away and the mattress on the floor is new. The door is open, and sat drawing on the rack in the torture chamber is a halfling girl, with reddish-brown skin, black hair in many braids down her back and dark purple eyes. She's wearing a sheer white dress and nothing underneath, and drawing on a piece of paper. When she sees Sapphira, she gets down and runs to fetch her mistress, who will be down shortly. Bluefoot is wearing a very fine emerald-green silk gown, quite low-cut and with a slit at the side, and she holds a small clear glass bottle. "Ah! Sapphira! You surprised me. I'm glad I had Silkyfingers keeping watch."

Galadriel's Gladiators Coffeehouse

"Oh, well that's good at the very least. If they knew what they're getting into, they probably know how to handle any retaliation." And both Smoke and Athena (well, Jason is) are already on the Guild's watch list of known meddlers.