[Location tags, in MY trog's?!]

"Okay! Umm..." Lapis quickly looks around the room and points at the the half drow girl and the wyrmling up in the rafters. "That's Eao and Navanaxinermis." Then over at the half-drow girl heading up the stairs for more ornaments. "That's Karaglen."

Hmm. Who else?

Oh!

She points at two half drow boys currently scurrying in from outside for more spiced logs to put on the fireplace. That really helps give the tavern that wonderful Thanksmas smell!

"That's Sardus and that's Peridot! They had jobs a lot like mine but mom made them here Inside instead of up at VIGIL."

The boys set the logs down near the fireplace and toss one of them in.

"Hey Sardus mom made you to help keep gross pod people away Inside, right?" Lapis calls out to her sibling. "What do you do instead since they all got blown up?"

Sardus perks up at the question. "Oh, um... Mostly I just help Peridot hunt down mean faeries that hurt people. There a LOTS of them though, they're awful."

"Oh I did that before! It was at this scary forest that used to be a place people lived but a REALLY bad faerie turned it into a creepy bad forest," Lapis recounts from her first and as yet only official VIGIL mission.