Default Re: Iron Crisis Part 2 (IC)

Caelyn Syol'arael
    Wood Elf Druid
    AC: 15 HP: 39/39
    PP: 17 PIv: 10 PIs: 17
    Conditions: --
    Concentrating on:

Finishing up Breakfast

Swallowing the last of her sandwich, Caelee turns to Senna, attempting to keep her voice even. I will do my best to take down foes nonlethally, but I must admit that fire and lightning are not optimal for this task, and that is what I intend to bring to the fight. Other than that your plan seems sound. She pours herself a small glass of wine and begins nibbling at the cheese with Melian.

On the Road

Caelyn rides astride Rosc Roche as he drags the cart, affording her an excellent view of the surrounding countryside. She never was bothered by rain, so she periodically shook her head side to side to clear the droplets from her hair. She also never needed her hands to ride, so she was free to clap along to Vala's music, encouraging the song rather than suppressing it. The seed of regret was beginning to bloom into something warmer given time with the woman. She was just about to ask for another verse when they spotted the Flaming Fist patrol.

Stepping down from her horse, Caelee approached the Fist with her hand up in a hail. Travelers, adventurers, and would-be-heroes, sir! I'm Caelyn and these are my companions! We've been working on twarting the Iron Crisis, and we have a new lead that we'd like to share with your organization in hopes of taking down a major threat! She advanced on the soldiers with her hands clearly visible, the Beregost's town guard letter in her hand, ready to present it.

Last edited by purepolarpanzer; 2020-12-03 at 06:12 PM.
    The Bear is Back.