Galadriel's Gladiators Coffeehouse

"Oh, you and I don't have anything to worry about. The supers will get all the attention, they were the ones who intervened and let us get away." And they're relatively anonymous, anyway. The Guild wasn't able to gather any information about them out, except what Viviane and the elf were wearing, and that can change. Most of the orcs weren't able to get away, and they'll be more interested in relaying the tactics and abilities displayed by Smoke and Athena.

Shivernight Manor

"He should still be there. I confess, I haven't been to check, but I've had one of the girls down here since your last visit, and none have tried to alert me of any odd goings on." If he's not still in there, Bluefoot will be shocked and surprised. The girl who was here when Sapphira arrived also arrives, holding a newcomer's hand and another glass bottle. The newcomer is another halfling, with very pale skin, vivid red hair and bright green eyes, wearing a human-sized white t-shirt and some shackles about her wrists. She looks quite shocked at where she is, and gulps, but Bluefoot hasn't noticed yet.