"Normally those would all be pretty good guesses but the answers are no, no, and no," Zee says.

Wait.

If Lillith didn't come from any of those places then how is she a demon, exactly?

"See, Lillith was made in a lab by a scientist who was trying to break the Blood War. The big ongoing battle between devils and demons? So he took some essence from a succubus and some essence from a fury and mixed 'em together with a dose of pure good. The result was a formless spirit. A mind that wasn't really beholden to any side of the conflict. That got put in Raril's head to learn what being mortal was like. Eventually that spirit got her own body and that's where Lillith came from."

Zee then adds- "Which is pretty complicated but hey! Pretty complicated is kind of a rule around here. Except when we're talking about the Mime or something but I haven't seen him for quite a while."

He's probably still miming thing somewhere.

"I don't think Lillith has done much to break the Blood War. They guy that made her was a little loopy, if I'm being honest. But she HAS turned out to be a kind, caring person. That's the important part. She isn't a demon. Or a devil. Or anything else, really. Lillith is Lillith. That's all she has to be."