[Location tags, in MY trog's?!]

Noting Anika's consternation at one of the names, Lapis adds. "We just mostly called him Navvy, he doesn't mind."

Then she lowers her tone a little and whispers.

"Mom adopted him. His real mom was killed by really mean faeries and he was hurt really bad, but mom fixed him up so now he lives here at Trog's with her. He's still a really great brother though, I love him lots," Lapis explains.

And then a very important question!

"Umm, well, Sardus is a few months older than I am," Lapis replies thoughtfully. "He's TWO whole years old. I'll be two in January! That's next month."

What.

She's only two years old? How is she even able to walk around and talk and use swords if she's so young? Then again, did Anika ever fight any evil dragons when she was adventuring? They always had all those whelps all over the place and they still fought even if they weren't nearly as dangerous as a full grown dragon.

And then the Mithars arrive! Lapis smiles a huge smile as soon as she spots a certain fire-haired girl all bundled up in a completely silly looking mass of clothing. "Cora's here!" she informs Anika.