Senna
Human Arcana Cleric
AC: 18 HP: 33/33
PP: 17 PIv: 12 PIs: 17
Conditions: -
Concentration: -

On the trek
Say, Vala. I kind of did not want to bother you, but for a lady this strong you are pretty unassuming. Senna smiles a sheepish smile and she blushes. I do not want to impose anything on you, but if you derive your strength from a magic item, we should know. There are enough weird things we have seen at Talantyr's and peculiar stuff we carry around ourselves. But you have about my figure, and I am not holding my pack as easily as you do. Even though Rosc Roche does the majority of the heavy lifting.

In front of the Fist.
Senna bows to the Captain and approaches. Greetings Corporal. she says, omiting the pun inducing name to stop her from insulting a friendly face. To add to my friend's plan here, we are planning on investigating the bandit's involvement in the hostage situation at the Nashkel Mines. We have written proof that the leader's of two major bandit clans are linked to the head of the Mines desaster, led by a Cyric priest named Mulahey. She waves the letters in the air where Corporal King can see them. Our plan is to infiltrate and disperse the bandit group, with the Flaming Fist picking up any fleeing stragglers and bringing more order, and less dead bandits, to justice.

She looks at the expressionless 'faces' of the helmets, her face becomes grim. Even if you prefer them dead, we simply lack the strength to put several dozen bandits down. We are better agents than soldiers for the lack of a better word. Well, aside from Vala over there.