The Mime is a pure soul. Truly the best of us.

Okay, so, now it's Zee's turn to shake her head! Two can play at this game.

"Nah, see, you've got that all backwards. Demons aren't evil because they're demons. They're demons because they're evil. In the cosmology Lil came from alignment is an essential part of the nature of celestials and fiends. A demon doesn't choose to be chaotic evil, and it doesn’t tend toward chaotic evil, but rather it is chaotic evil in its essence. If it somehow ceased to be chaotic evil, it would cease to be a demon," Zee replies. From the tone shift it sounds like she's quoting something she considers to be authoritative. "And Lil stopped being evil a reaaaaally long time ago. Honestly I don't think she ever was evil. All demons are evil, Lillith is not evil, therefor Lillith isn't a demon. Easy!"

It seems like Zee is done here for a moment, but she decides to keep going.

"You mostly had a bad experience with those Catan demons or whatever they're called, right?"

No, Zee, Catan is a board game where you never have enough bricks.

"I don't think they're even from the same cosmology Lil is from. They got spawned out of a giant dead god or something?"

She's a little fuzzy on the details.

"Honestly I don't know how they work. Just that they REALLY don't like dragons."

If they start making trouble Zee will just be a dragon at them. That'll show 'em!